Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Amazing....

It's been a challenging 24 hours since I've last posted, but I can say with much certainty that I've been grown by this experience. I have been stretched, challenged and blessed because of the lessons I've learned. The blessings that have come my way since I stopped and realized the things I wrote down yesterday have been fast and furious. The conversations and the circumstances have affirmed strongly how wonderful God is and how forgiving God is. To be able to realize sin, look to God to get beyond the sin and be blessed in spite of my sin is a great thing. Now, as to the challenges, they are going to take as much grace and strength as what I've already gone through, but I'm convinced that those changes will happen - and not because of my strength or motivation, but because of the strength God will give me.

No comments: